Resources, Documents, and Links
The BEST FC coaching staff works with our student-athletes to help prepare them for the college experience whether they decide to play collegiate soccer or not. Our college preparation program provides players with guidance, information and resources.
Our step-by-step process equips them with action plans to follow and individual meetings can be set up with our college advising team to ensure that the individual needs are being met and to assist in the process of finding the correct college/university, both academically and athletically. Here are links to some important resources.
- College Night Presentation by Caitlin Pickul (2/23/21)
- 8 Rules for Parents in the College Process
- College Search Process Worksheet
- Recruiting Checklist for HS Freshmen (NCSA)
- Recruiting Checklist for Sophomores (NCSA)
- Recruiting Checklist for Juniors (NCSA)
- Recruiting Checklist for Seniors (NCSA)
- NCAA Eligibility Center