Best Soccer Skilz Camp
The BEST Soccer SKILZ camp focuses on a different topic each day. Players are assigned to a group based on age and ability levels. Players must be at least five years of age to participate in the SKILZ camp.
The SKILZ Camps operate for 3 or 6 hours per day. Each day is carefully structured to ensure optimal learning.
Each camp day, players will extensively cover a new technical skill. Our goal of each topic is to introduce, refine and master the skill.
Half Day Daily Camp Schedule
Throughout the week, all players will learn individual skills and transfer these skills into game situations. Players will focus on developing advanced skills and applying them in game situations to outwit their opponents. Furthermore, tactical knowledge will be developed. All players will be assessed by their coach continuously throughout the camp week. A typical Half Day or Three Hour Camp may include the following activities. Please note, activities may vary depending on location and number of camp participants.
|- One ball per player
- Main focus is to maximize ball contact
|- Techniques are introduced from unopposed to oppose in order to build player confidence and ability
- The aim is to progress from learning and understanding the action to performing the action under pressure
- High frequency of repetitions and variety
|- Enjoyable, culturally-themed activities
|- Small-sided group play
- Conditions added to reinforce the application of skill and to build player confidence
- Activities to goal with many attacking and defending opportunities
- Individually-based daily skills challenges
operated along small-sided games
|- Session finishes with a competitive FA Cup tournament
|- Review of daily topic and introduction to
next session. Player’s task set for next session.